Website Terms & Conditions
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Country Painting's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- i use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Country Painting's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Country Painting at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Country Painting's web site are provided "as is". Country Painting makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Country Painting does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Country Painting or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Country Painting's Internet site, even if Country Painting or a Country Painting authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Country Painting's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Country Painting does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Country Painting may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Country Painting does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Country Painting has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Country Painting of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Country Painting's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Indiana without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Need Help With Your Vision?
Capture color inspiration whenever—and wherever—it strikes. With ColorSnap® Visualizer from Sherwin-Williams, you have the power to take real-world colors and turn them into paint-color swatches—all on your smartphone.
Recent Articles4 Reasons That Make Fall The Prime Time For Exterior Painting
ith summer coming to a close, many homeowners think it’s too late to make upgrades to your Indianapolis home, but fall can actually the prime time for exterior painting. […]Improve Your Workplace With Office Painting
Your business could benefit from a fresh coat of paint, so hiring a painter for office painting services is an excellent decision. […]
What Our Clients Have To Say
The customer service that Jack provided was top notch! They were in quiet, updated,asked for imput & completed in timely fashion, cleaned up. I’m very pleased & would recommend!!![...]
Christy A. in Fishers, IN
I got three estimates out of 15 fliers we received in the mail. Country Painting was a bit more expense but the quality of the work, the dedication to finishing in the time frame promised, the friendliness of the crew, and t he result was well worth the money. They were the only estimate wanting to put two coats of paint on my house exterior and they replaced wood siding where needed whereas the other estimates wanted me to buy the wood needed and hire a sub contracted through them to do the work. Owen and Mike Riley are great to work with, professional, and trustworthy. The crew chief, Dennis, was on top of the entire project. I would recommend them for any painting project since the business was started by the grandfather in 1959 and now is run by the third generation of Riley’s.[...]
Jim M. in Indianapolis, IN
Mike was a pleasure to work with. The team did a great job from start to finish. They came in at a great price as well. I would highly recommend them to others.[...]
Al F. in Fishers, IN
Mike Riley kept in touch with me throughout the process. Very professional and efficient. Dealing with Spring rain played havoc on their scheduling, but they were able to meet my needs and get the job done well.[...]
Mj K. in Indianapolis, IN